Horsemeat scandal: Hairy Biker says ‘Everybody must take responsibility’
Dave Myers is one of the Hairy Bikers, a duo who present cookery programmes on television.
He says that companies which produce meat products are under constant pressure from supermarkets to reduce their costs.
- Sudden British beef ban led to horsemeat scandal, says expert (thetimes.co.uk)
- Horsemeat tests ‘will end this week’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Scientist: Lamb Meals May Contain Horsemeat (news.sky.com)
- Nestle finds horsemeat in beef pasta meals (news.yahoo.com)
- Retailers criticised over horsemeat (bbc.co.uk)
- Nestle finds horsemeat in pasta dishes in Italy, Spain (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Nestle finds horsemeat in beef pasta meals (aljazeera.com)
- Horsemeat: Nestle Withdraws Products In Scandal (news.sky.com)
- Nestle finds horsemeat in beef meals (bbc.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Hairy Biker on horsemeat scandal (bbc.co.uk)