How do you feel about this horse, rabbit and donkey meat scandal?
We have been feeding our family food that was assured by leading brandname supermarkets and they have failed in providing good information on their products.
The British Government’s Action on horsemeat
The Impact on innocent factory production line workers
List of beef burgers found to contain horse meat in January:
- Tesco – Everyday Value Beef Burgers: 29.1%, Beef Quarter Pounders: 0.1%
- Aldi – Oakhurst Beef Burgers: 0.3%
- Iceland – Quarter Pounders batch 2250 A 15:27: 0.1%, Quarter Pounders batch 2218 A 15:55: 0.1%
- Lidl – Moordale Quarter Pounders: 0.1%, Moordale Ultimate Beef Burgers: LOQ, Moordale Beef Burgers: LOQ
- Dunnes Stores – Flamehouse Chargrilled Quarter Pounders: 0.1%, St. Bernard Beef Burgers: LOQ
Comigel beef products withdrawn on February 6th:
- Findus– Beef lasagne 320g, 360g, 500g
- Aldi – Today’s Special Frozen Beef Lasagne, Today’s Special Frozen Spaghetti Bolognese
View original post 40 more words