Dog danger: Vet warns of poisonous mushrooms after precious pet’s death — fox8.com


NORTH OLMSTED – A deadly danger could be growing in your yard. The thought never crossed Mary Dlugoz’s mind until it was too late. “She died from eating mushrooms in her own backyard,” said Dlugoz. Six-year-old Maggie was an otherwise healthy dog until she went to play outside late Friday night. By Saturday morning she…

via Dog danger: Vet warns of poisonous mushrooms after precious pet’s death — fox8.com

You could tell here, how to insert the OWN Awatar here!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s