FIRST WATCH THIS VIDEO, PLEASE, You´ll experience the vitality & lovingkindness of DOLPHINS:
International | Animal Liberation https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/07/20/18740105.php#18740146
©Huang-Ju Chen (Taiwan) “The dolphin show ” / Natural History Museum
Please show this photograph to the children who want to see dolphins at dolphin amusement Place. And please educate to children.
toshio yashiro / time ,
The animal protection law of our country is not adapted for the coastal sea mammals. It is a very sly skillful law.
The governor of each prefecture gives permission of coastal dolphin fishery . The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries gives permission of coastal whaling.
“India bans captive dolphin shows, says they should be considered ‘non-human’ people” What difference it is!
The tourists from the world must be important “resources” for each prefectures. Which do they want to choose for the future? Continuation of [dolphins and small whales ]capture and slaughter ? or The tourist from the world? This is negotiation between the world and Prefectures. The petitions of “the world heritage boycott” were launched by three communities and I hope you can sign.
*The Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries holds up a broken theory, and is continuing fake” research whaling” by the Antarctic Ocean.
Liar! This is already enough. !!!!!!
Don’t let the Japanese government run into loophole. If the international law about a whale slaughter and a whale meat trade does not exist, in order to judge Japan, we should enact new international law.
Whaling is top priority. The logic of the global standard is refused and all the fake logic was attached later.
A wise man says . “whales are migratory across the entire ocean . “
It is a stage of a boycott to Japan which continues disregard for the world in a whale issue. _______________________________________________________________________________
*This unnecessary whale, dolphin In order to make slaughter stopped, the anti-whaling country in the world, npo, ngo, overseas media and Journalist, specialist, and and individual in the world are doing their best. I thank to them from the bottom of my heart. love you. The Japanese government ignores the big contrary from the world and they are moving in order to nationalize the whaling industry. The world must not accept Industry only “the slaughter act and factory process” to other species. Just now, Australia and New Zealand are fighting with Japan in the International Court of Justice for the whale. Justice should be absolute and there should be so.
The 21st century. The continuation of whaling of Japan is one of issue of the worldwide scale which should be most apprehended against other species.
An economically advanced country is not necessarily a moral advanced nation.
Many specialists are inquiring about the dolphin. I am not in a speciality. Please investigate details.
Please take action. Please share this with your friends. Please make this spread.
thank you for your time. Sincerely,
toshio yashiro / time , Non Profit Individual Tokyo japan
- What are dolphins? (fundolphins.wordpress.com)
- #QatarDeceit A Tweetstorm: Qatar Dolphin Discovery & Research: STOP SPONSORING THE TAIJI DOLPHIN SLAUGHTER (oceansspirit.wordpress.com)
- “The Lame Excuse Aquariums Use to Justify Taking Dolphins From `The Cove´ (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- FINS&FLUKE: Email campaign to Sendai Aquarium, Japan – Say NO to captive dolphins – English/Japan. (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- FINS&FLUKE: Email campaign to Sendai Aquarium, Japan – Say NO to captive dolphins – English/Japan. (oceansspirit.wordpress.com)
- The shameful trade with Dolphins … We know that Dolphins are conscious beings with a high social standard… (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- STOP CRUEL DOLPHIN-HUNT & SLAUGHER IN JAPAN! take action with us! (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Toshio Yashiro/Time, Non Profit Individual: TO STOP DOLPHINS AND WHALES CAPTIVITY in JAPAN, NO MORE CAPTIVES: SET THE CAPTIVE FREE! unbearable photographs. (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Toshio Yashiro/Time, Non Profit Individual: TO STOP DOLPHINS AND WHALES CAPTIVITY in JAPAN, NO MORE CAPTIVES: SET THE CAPTIVE FREE! unbearable photographs. (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)